Bitumen Putty is high quality bituminous putty, composed of a blend of bitumen compounds in a solvent base.
- Bitumen Putty is ready for use; no heating or mixing is required.
- After application Bitumen Putty forms a surface skin, but remains flexible.
This is a bitumen undercoating sealant for waterproofing and repairing joints, screw holes and cracks in roofing, gutters ad water tanks.
- Apply to clean, dry surfaces, which must be completely free of dust.
- Ensure that the putty covers the whole area to be sealed with an overlap of least 75mm onto a good surrounding surface.
- Where thickness exceeding 2-3mm are required, apply in layer using fabric reinforcement between each layer.
- Use only under well ventilated conditions.
- Avoid the inhalation of solvent vapours.
- After use resecure container lid firmly.
- Clean hands and tools with mineral turpentine.