Techiad Super Contact Adhesive is a solvent based rubber adhesive specifically formulated to give
lasting bonds for many substrates.
- It is easy to apply.
- It gives high bond strength.
- It is non-staining.
- It is environmentally friendly.
- Surfaces to be bonded should be free of dust,
oils, grease, wax and dirt. The adhesive should be
thoroughly mixed before application.
- Adhesive can be applied using a brush. A sprayable grade is also available.
- Surfaces should be left open until tack free.
- Surfaces should be clamped using moderate
- The bond attains full strength after 24 hours.
- Use only non-sparking tools.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- Wear protective gloves and eye/face protection.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- NO SMOKING - Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces.
- Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Contaminated work clothing must not be allowed out of the workplace.