It is twin pack epoxy putty that hardens by chemical reaction after mixing of the two components. The mixed components constitute stiff adhesive putty, which can be kneaded into any shape to effect a wide variety of repairs.
Tech 13 has excellent adhesion to most surfaces e.g. metals, wood, glass, ceramics, bricks and cement and even adheres under water eg in swimming pools.
It can be modeled, sawn, drilled, tapped, buffed and sanded. It is resistant to petrol, oil solvents, household chemicals and mild acids.
A two component matter that has excellent properties on steel, non ferrous metals, glass, asbestos, porcelain, ceramics and most plastics. It finds many applications in the repair of domestic, industrial, mining and farming tools and machinery.
- Store both component A and B under dry and cool conditions.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- For better adhesion, slightly roughen the surface with a wire brush or sandpaper prior to cleaning.
- For eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes.
- For skin contact, wash thoroughly with soap and water. Call a physician if irritation develops or persists.
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting, call a physician or Poison Control Center.
- Keep out of reach of children.