It is a highly filled general-purpose epoxy mortar that cures by a chemical reaction of the two components.
- Low slump characteristics.
- Possesses outstanding strengths and adhesive powers.
- Excellent adhesion on wet or dry surfaces.
- Cures with negligible shrinkage.
- Excellent chemical and fuel resistance.
Applications include patching and repairing honeycombed surfaces and damaged precast concrete pipes, protecting exposed steel reinforcements and street furniture.
- Mix A and B in the correct ratio by hand or mechanical mixer until a uniform colour is obtained (not more than 5 minutes for a 10kg mix).
- To obtain maximum adhesion, prime surface and firmly apply material by hand before the primer cures.
- The product should not be applied more than 15mm thick in one application on vertical surfaces, but built up until the desired depth has been achieved.
- If is to be applied under water, it should be carried down in polythene bags after mixing. Small quantities, not exceeding 5mm thick should be firmly pressed into place by hand or trowel, working upwards from the bottom of the area to be covered.
- Clean all tools and equipment with either water, a detergent solution or Techiad thinners immediately after use.
- When the material has set, it should be heated with a blowtorch and removed with a wire brush.
- Wash hands with soap and water immediately after use and keep the product under room temperature.