It is a two-component epoxy based grouting compound which is pourable and cold curing.
- Fast setting and therefore can be put into service after hardening overnight. Optimum strength is attained within 4 days.
- Adheres well on steel and concrete. It is resistant to water, oils, fats and many other chemicals.
- Can be easily mixed and poured.
It has high strength and is suitable for horizontal application.
- Clean tools and adhesive residue immediately with soapy water.
- Product must be kept in a dry cool place in the original packaging.
- Before handling, read product and safety data sheets and container labels for safe use, physical and health hazard information.
- Temperature of the metal to be grouted should not exceed 25°C at time of grouting.
- Tools, brushes and mixing equipment should be cleaned immediately after use and before material set.