Techiad Epoxy Liquid Adhesive is a twin pack epoxy liquid adhesive that hardens by a chemical reaction after mixing of the two components to produce a permanent high strength slightly flexible bond.
Techiad Epoxy Liquid Adhesive is resistant to water, oils, petrol, fats, greases, most household and industrial chemicals and solvents.
Being a liquid it has good flow and spread characteristics before curing takes place.
Epoxy Liquid Adhesives (Light & Heavy) are excellent adhesives for a wide range of materials, including steel, non-ferrous metals, glass, asbestos, porcelain, ceramics, stone, cement, wood and most plastics. They have many applications for domestic, industrial, mining and farming machinery repairs.
- Do not prepare more of the compound than can used in 30 minutes.
- Do not use the product once it starts thickening.
- Surfaces should be dry and clean.
- Thoroughly mix the two components before use.
- Eating and smoking whilst or after working with epoxy must be avoided until the individual has been washed up.
- Epoxy compounds in their uncured state are toxic and prolonged skin contact can give rise to dermatitis.
- Keep in a dry cool place in the original packaging.
- If material is splashed in the eye, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical attention.
- If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately – do not induce vomiting.