Techiad Epoxy Non-slump Adhesive is a twin pack epoxy-toweling compound which hardens by chemical reaction after mixing the two components.
- If forms bonds of exceptional strength in concrete to concrete bonding.
- Resistant to water, oils, fats, greases and most organic solvents.
- The mixed components constitute a paste of trowellable viscosity suitable for coats of up to 5mm thickness without slumping.
- It exhibits superior adhesion to metal.
Epoxy Non-Slump adhesive is used to bond stone tiles to concrete vertical walls. Other uses include coating old and new concrete and crack repairs in pools and water reservoirs. In addition it can be used as a coating for ferrocement boats and bonding tiles.
- Do not prepare more of the compound than can used in 90 minutes.
- Do not use the product once it starts thickening.
- Surfaces should be dry and clean.
- Thoroughly mix the two components before use.
- Use disposable gloves when Epoxy non –slump.
- Eating and smoking whilst or after working with epoxy must be avoided until the individual has been washed up.
- Epoxy compounds in their uncured state are toxic and prolonged skin contact can give rise to dermatitis.
- Keep in a dry cool place in the original packaging.
- If material is splashed in the eye, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical attention.
- If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately – do not induce vomiting.