Epoxy Self-Levelling is a seamless, high gloss finish in a wide range of colours.
- Self leveling and good flowability.
- Solvent free and odourless.
- Fast curing and high early strength.
- Excellent adhesion to damp or dry concrete.
- Resistant to acid and alkaline environments.
Self Levelling flooring epoxy is suitable for foot traffic showrooms, kitchens, bathroom facilities and light duty pharmaceutical plants.
- The area to be covered or filled must be clean and chipped to expose concrete aggregates.
- Loose aggregates must be removed.
- It is recommended to prime concrete surfaces with Epoxy Clear Primer. Dilute the Epoxy Paint Clear with an equal volume of Techiad Thinners in order to achieve good penetration. Apply and allow about 15 minutes for solvents to evaporate.
- The material must be stored under dry and cool conditions in tightly closed tins. Prolonged exposure to temperatures in excess of 40°C must be avoided. Properly stored, the product remains stable for two years.