A twin pack adhesive of exceptional strength. Makes lasting bonds on old and new concrete, stone, ceramics, metal, wood, insulation foam and rubber pads for bridge construction. Invaluable in pre-cast concrete construction and grouting bolts.
In concrete-to-concrete bonding, concrete will break in shear and tension.
- Chemical Resistance:
Good resistance to mineral oil, petrol and a wide variety of chemicals in the dilute acid and alkaline range.
- Effects of Temperature:
Bond strength diminishes slightly up to about 70 degrees. After this, strength falls off proportionately to the rise in temperature
Invaluable in precast concrete construction.
- Do not prepare more of the compound than can used in 30 minutes.
- Do not use the product once it starts thickening.
- Surfaces should be dry and clean.
- Thoroughly mix the two components before use.
- Use disposable gloves when working with Epoxy Structural Adhesive.
- Eating and smoking whilst or after working with epoxy must be avoided until the individual has been washed up.
- Epoxy compounds in their uncured state are toxic and prolonged skin contact can give rise to dermatitis.
- Keep in a dry cool place in the original packaging.
- If material is splashed in the eye, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical attention.
- If swallowed, seek medical attention immediately – do not induce vomiting.