Paper Glue is a milky white, viscous one component PVA based adhesive which cures to give a strong clear bond on all types of paper. It is fast setting adhesive.
- It has excellent bonding properties that exceed other paper glues.
- It has a shelf life of 6 months if stored at temperatures of between 5 to 25°C in a dry place.
- Techiad Paper Glue can be easily sprayed onto the surfaces.
Available in various formulae that bonds paper products. One variety is used in book binding, another in office pasting whilst some are hand or machine applied to product labels on plastic or metal containers.
- Any excess material from the joints can be removed with a dry cloth immediately after banding or can be scrapped off when semi-hard.
- If spraying product without local exhaust ventilation, wear a normal dust mask.
- Use impermeable gloves for hand protection and avoid eye contact.
- In case of severe splashing wear waterproof overalls and boots.
- Wash with soap and water after handling.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when handling product.