A highly viscous adhesive material used for sealing joints, skirting, waterproofing and the protection of storage tanks.
- Roofsil is fast drying giving a gloss finish that is tough, waterproofing and maintains its properties even when exposed to harsh climatic conditions.
- It adheres well to fabric, asbestos, plaster, wooden, kaylite, grass thatch, paper and other absorbent surfaces.
- Trinepon Roofsil is flexible non-toxic.
- It has low dirt-retention.
A user friendly adhesive for general sealing and maintenance work on roof leakages.
- Clean all tools and equipment with warm water immediately after use.
- Wash hands with soap and warm water.
- Tech Roofsil must be stored under cool and dry conditions in tight closed containers.
- Ensure that surfaces to be treated are clean and dry.
- Remove any dust by brushing using a brittle brush or by blowing with compressed air.