It is a high performance waterproofing membrane, consisting of polymer-modified bitumen. The product is reinforced with a high mechanical strength polyester fabric and surfaced with sand. It is available in two thicknesses of 4mm It is applied by flaming the base with a gas torch.
- Self leveling and good flowability.
- Solvent free and odourless.
- Fast curing and high early strength.
- Excellent adhesion to damp or dry concrete.
- Resistant to acid and alkaline environments.
A bitumen based waterproofing membrane that finds application on flat roofs, concrete, plywood or timber boarded surfaces.
- The polyester base gives the torch-on toughness and durability.
- The polymer modified bitumen coating affords good resistance to slump, improves low temperature flexibility and provides ideal torching characteristics making the product clean to use.
- The high softening point (150°C) of the polymer modified bitumen membrane provides high heat resistance, greater adhesion, thus reducing the risk of inter-layer blistering between the overlay and the existing roof and flow when exposed to high temperatures.
- The sand finish prevents sticking in the rolls after manufacture, ensures a good bond is obtained between successive layers of the bonding compound and gives the product a good natural finish.
- The available high weights provide added strength resistance to tear, good nail holding properties and high puncture resistance.