Wood glue is a white viscous, one component PVA based adhesive which cures to give strong clear bond on all types of wood.
- It has an excellent bonding property that exceeds other glues.
- PVA Wood glue can be easily spread on the surfaces.
- The glue has a shelf life of 6 months if stored at temperatures of between 5-25°C in dry place.
An environment friendly wood adhesive that bonds hard and soft woods in the furniture manufacturing industry
- Handle in accordance with good industrial hygiene and safety practices.
- Keep the container of wood glue in a cool, dark place that is out of the reach of young children and pets.
- If unknowingly ingested, wood glue can be lethal.